F-104 FLIGHT TRAINING IS NOW AVAILABLE AT THE KENNEDY SPACE CENTER!
Under a September 2017 Letter of Deviation Authority (LODA) from the FAA, Starfighters is now able to offer F-104 flight training to qualified licensed pilots.
ENHANCE YOUR PILOT SKILLS
This limited-access training is designed to enhance confidence and flight safety through comprehensive ground training sessions and back-seat flight operations in the controlled airspace above NASA's Kennedy Space Center.
This course covers the fundamentals of flying the legendary F-104, an aircraft that made aviation history with speed and altitude records, its service as a trainer for NASA's Mercury and Apollo astronauts, and as a multi-role international military warbird. Starfighters will provide one-on-one instruction to ensure a thorough understanding of the aircraft systems, flying characteristics, and important safety issues.
Here are the basic requirements:
- Must have at least a private pilot's license (PPL)
- Must have a valid flight medical
- Must meet height and weight limitations
- Max. Weight 245lbs (110kg)
- Max Height 6'5" (201cm)
- Max Chest 52" (132cm)
- Max Waist 48" (122cm)
- Candidate must be able to physically demonstrate a 35-40lb (15-18kg) pull
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must qualify for access badging to NASA Kennedy Space Center
- Must sign a release-of-liability agreement
SCHEDULE YOUR TRAINING HERE
INITIAL FLIGHT TRAINING PACKAGE STARTS AT $17,900
Contact for more information about continued or custom-designed flight training, lower rates apply.